January 16-24/25*, 2018
Pastors price only $1599 (fully refundable)
Our Pastors Holy Land Tour (aka a FAM /Familiarization Tour) is a Deluxe, comprehensive 9-day tour program offered only to pastors, spouses, and credentialed staff at a greatl reduced price when compared to regular tour prices. The goal of a FAM Tour is to familiarize pastors/leaders with Israel, and to inspire and equip them to return at a future time with a group. We also want prospective tour leaders to become familiar with Ed Hill Tours, the quality of our tours and how well-respected we are in Israel. There is no contract to sign, and there is absolutely no pressure during the tour. We believe that a visit to Israel, the Land of the Bible, is inspiration enough for a pastor to want to return with members of their congregation.
This is not the typical 6-day “Pastors Overview Tour” some companies offer. We include most sites you could visit on a 10 or 11-day tour…over 40 notable biblical and historical sites. Detailed Itinerary Even seasoned pastors tell us that nothing enhanced or even transformed their ministry like experiencing Israel firsthand and stepping into the pages of the Bible they preach from. There are no nightly meetings, your hotels will be in excellent central locations, and evenings are free to take a walk, shop, or enjoy a local sidewalk cafe. Qualifications & Benefits
Expect an exceptional travel experience! Outstanding hotels, delicious Mediterranean and Israeli cuisine, deluxe motor coach, and VIP treatment everywhere you go. We’ll be led by one of Israel’s top guides, a noted Christian tour specialist. EHT owners Richard Page and Meredith Hill Page, the daughter of Ed Hill, will accompany the tour getting to know you and making certain every detail is perfect.
For more information or to reserve your place, contact us now. Space for these special tours is limited, and always fills up quickly. Call toll-free 1-800-780-7801 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Click the Printable Registration Form which may be emailed or faxed to us at 561-624-3201.
- International nonstop round-trip airfare from New York to Tel Aviv
- “Carrier-imposed fees” (formerly airline fuel surcharge), all airport taxes
- Outstanding centrally located Deluxe and Superior First-Class hotels
- Full Israeli buffet breakfast & dinner daily. St. Peter’s Lunch at Sea of Galilee
- Entrance fees to all sites per itinerary – All baggage handling on tour
- Top licensed Israeli guide/Christian tour specialist
- Private, deluxe motor coach with free WiFi – Group transfers in Israel
- Personalized group size – limited to 35