- Israel now welcomes all travelers regardless of vaccine status and with no testing requirements. On March 1, 2022, Israel began welcoming all foreign visitors of all ages regardless of their vaccination status, allowing both vaccinated and non-vaccinated visitors to enter.
- No more testing requirements. As of May 20, 2022, a negative COVID test is no longer required before a flight to Israel or upon arrival in Israel. (This applies to both vaccinated and non-vaccinated travelers.) Since testing is no longer required in Israel, there is no need to quarantine for up to 24 hours or until test results came back.
- Masks are no longer required nearly anywhere. U.S. airline and airport masking requirements have now been eliminated. Masks have never been required on motor coaches or outdoor areas in Israel, and with the exception of some medical facilities, we know of no indoor areas which require them. Note: Of course some passengers may still wish to wear a mask, and it is a good idea for all passengers to have a few masks available since it may be possible to be somewhere that still requires one be worn.
- The COVID test which had been required by the USA for re-entry has been eliminated. As of June 12, 2022 travelers no longer need to be tested before leaving Israel or most other countries for their return flight to the U.S.
- Saving money! Not only is travel much simpler with the elimination of vaccination, testing and masking requirements, but passengers are no longer required to spend up to several hundred dollars to cover the costs of these former protocols.
- Through the end of 2022 EHT will have had a total of 13 groups travel to Israel since travel began again.
We are thankful these concerns are now behind us, and that travel to Israel and many other destinations has largely returned to normal. Due to this, we are now experiencing a flood of requests for groups wishing to travel in the winter and spring of 2023 and beyond. We cannot emphasize strongly enough the need to contact us right away since air and land space for many popular dates is rapidly filling up. Note: We do not offer weekly “cookie cutter” tours. Our tours are custom-designed for pastors and ministry leaders based on their selected dates, budget, and requested itinerary.
Our top destinations such as Israel, Jordan, Greece, and Italy are now welcoming the world again with open arms and Ed Hill Tours is welcoming all our tour hosts and friends back. We are again ready, willing, and able to serve our former and new tour hosts and their groups with the finest in custom tours.
Israel Pastors FAM Tour Report 2022. Our latest Pastors/Leaders Familiarization Tour departed for Israel on January 17, and it was an amazing tour! It was a full 10-day tour, all sites were open, and we enjoyed wonderful hotels and food. It was great to be back in Israel with first Pastors FAM tour in two years. Several participating pastors have are already scheduled to return with groups from their congregations. Below is a report on the FAM tour by one of the pastors.
“I would like to share that Ed Hill Tours did a fantastic job of hosting the pastors’ tour to Israel that I just returned from this week. We had a great experience that went very smoothly. Everything was arranged and taken care of, with an amazing guide, WiFi equipped bus, great food and hotels. Taxes, gratuities and site entrance fees were included in the price, so all you needed to pay for while in Israel are lunches and gifts. Ed Hill was a minister at Zion (Northpoint) Bible College and now his daughter and son in law continue the company. Highly recommend!” Rev. Sharon Frankel