Skip to content
- Experience…Since 1962, Ed Hill Tours has been crafting exceptional tours to Israel, Greece, Italy, Turkey, and various Christian-interest and sightseeing destinations in Europe. With over 58 years in Christian group travel, no other company can match our experience. Our staff has made over 250 trips just to Israel escorting hundreds of groups. We are known for integrity, high quality tours, and caring professional service.
- No bait and switch. 1) Some tour companies state just the Land Only price in their headline price – sometimes called a teaser price. But when the full cost of the tour is calculated – including airfare, the actual tour cost is significantly greater. (Of course, we make a “Land Only Price” available to passengers who wish to use airline miles or credit card points.) 2) Some tour companies do not include the Carrier-Imposed Fees” (formerly “fuel surcharge”) in their advertised price. You must search for it in the fine print. As of this writing, carrier-imposed fees round-trip New York to Israel are nearly $700…not an insignificant amount. We want our prospective clients to know the full price up-front and not feel they were mislead in any way. 3) Many of our tour leaders request specific hotels and that’s what we deliver. Our groups always know exactly where they are staying…guaranteed. We never name specific hotels and add “Or Similar.” With companies who do, you may find yourself in a hotel that’s not similar at all. By adding Or Similar to a quote, a tour company is able to place groups in almost any hotel they wish…and it’s usually where they get a better last-minute deal. Of course no savings is ever passed along to the group. This is simply a form of bait of switch. One of our core principles through the years has been No Surprises!
- Nonstop flights to Israel and European destinations. We use only nonstop flights on major airlines from U.S. gateway cities. (Of course, we can arrange stop-overs or sightseeing extensions in various European destinations if requested.) We do not use charter flights. These are typically on older planes, service is poor, and they typically make 1 or 2 stops. Even when flying a national carrier that makes a stop (usually with change of planes), the group must find their way through a large unfamiliar airport, go through long security lines, and may spend considerable time in a transit lounge waiting to board the next flight. Not fun…especially for groups!
- We use the very best guides. The knowledge, temperament, and overall professionalism of the guide is vital to the success of any tour. Our guides have worked with us for many years, they are true professionals that understand the high level of guiding and service that we require for our groups. They are among the most in-demand guides for Christian groups and are known for their expertise in Bible (both Old & New Testaments), history, archaeology, and current events.
- Client retention. We keep our clients. Over 90% of the pastors/tour hosts who travel with us become repeat clients. Approximately 75% of our new clients are the result of referrals from present clients. We work with large and small churches and ministry organizations. Whether it’s a small group, or 100 passengers or more, we treat every tour and each individual passenger with the utmost care and professionalism.