Skip to content
- Experience…Since 1962, Ed Hill Tours has been crafting exceptional tours to Israel, Greece, Italy, Turkey, and other Christian-interest destinations. With over 57 years in Christian group travel, no other company can match our level of experience. Our staff has made over 250 trips just to Israel escorting hundreds of groups. We are known for integrity, high quality tours, and caring professional service.
- No bait and switch. Some tour companies may state just the Land Only price in their headline/teaser price. But when the full cost of the tour is calculated, including airfare, it can be a big surprise. Of course, we do offer a “land only price” option to passengers who wish to use airline miles or credit card points. Some tour companies may not include the fuel surcharge (now called “carrier-imposed fees”) in their headline price, and show it only in the fine print. As of this writing, carrier-imposed fees from New York to Israel are still close to $700…not an insignificant amount. We would rather prospective clients know the full price up-front. We also name specific hotels your group will stay at…no “or similar.” Some tour companies policy is to name a specific hotel then add “or similar.” The problem is the hotel you find yourself in may not be similar at all. This policy allows the tour company to place you in almost any hotel where you can get a better last-minute deal. The tour company saves money and of course, does not pass it along to the group…another form of bait of switch. One of our core principles through the years has been No Surprises!
- Nonstop flights to Israel and European destinations. We use only nonstop flights to Israel from U.S. gateway cities on major airlines. Of course, we can arrange stop-overs or sightseeing extensions in various destinations in Europe if requested. We do not use charter flights which typically use older planes, provide poor service, and may include 2 or more stops. Passengers can spend hours in a transit lounge or go through long security lines to get to another part of the airport to board the next flight. Not fun…especially for groups!
- We use the very best guides. The knowledge, temperament and overall professionalism of the guide is vital to the success of any tour. We have used most of our guides for many years, and they understand the high level of guiding and service that we require for our groups. They are among the most in-demand guides for Christian groups and are known for their expertise in Bible, history, archaeology, and current events.
- Client retention. We keep our clients. Over 90% of the pastors/tour hosts who have traveled with us become repeat clients. Approximately 70% of our new clients are the result of referrals from other tour hosts. We work with large and small churches of all types and numerous ministry organizations. Whether it’s a small group of 10, or 100 or more, we treat every one with the utmost care and professionalism.